AHG General Membership
General Members are individuals who are interested in herbal medicine or who are working towards professional status in the AHG. All General Members agree to abide by the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the AHG.
All of our General members receive:
- AHG Membership Voting Privileges (individual members)
- a subscription to the Journal of the American Herbalists Guild
- a subscription to our electronic newsletter, Guild News and Views
- discounts to the Annual Symposium
- Free Access to the AHG Webinar Series including 6 free webinars a year
- FREE! Unlimited on-line access to past issues of the JAHG and to a growing library of recorded lectures from AHG conferences and seminars
- Access to Professional Liability Insurance
- 10% discount at Frontier Natural Products Coop and Mountain Rose Herbs
If you would like to become an AHG General Member, select from the following membership types.